Friday, May 15, 2009

SSSSSUCK boss...


Is my damn shit boss....Yesterday when i working n the half ...suddenly tell me ,work til 15 of may(is tdy) wa........wad hapend is dis....Then i argue wif her, i say last time we are already commitment when 1st resign, i will work til this end of the month ,u agree also... nw u suddenly cal me work until tdy....wad the hellll man ..suck!!!(then she found out many reason to me,say dis n say tats....), i already set up all the thing ...nw had to preparing again ....everything is too rush for me =.="".....
on tat time i reali super angry liao...finally she say jus can work until 23rd of may ...ok fine ...i dont want talking about this anymore...after tat jus came back my sit ....continnue my facebookkkk....haha~~

4 comments:

  1. yeah~~facebook n msn!!!
    she mux be a fatty virgin..rite mou?
    hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is fatty ....bt nt virgin .....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahahhahahahaa!!!
    den on ur last day..u go buy one bowl of meat-balls for her..
    den tell her..
    "WEI..TIS IS UR TWINS!!!~~ YEAH!!CONGRATS!!U FINALLY GET TO MEET BEK WIT UR TWINS!!"
    Muahahhaa..wicked leh but not my idea lah..
    my fren punya idea cox one of our lecturer is reali a fatty virgin!! n she sucks..

    ReplyDelete